A certain unicode character makes -git Emacs eat all the CPU and become

From: Vladimir Nikishkin
Subject: A certain unicode character makes -git Emacs eat all the CPU and become very slow.
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 12:03:33 +0800

Notably, this character: тоо
In Unicode this is U+2BAE

I am using Emacs-pgtk, commit eaa198cd75ad9cbe4c07532747bcb08516dcc0b2

The gtk system font is "Wen Quan Yi Micro Hei Mono". Not a very
complete font, and its kerning hints are totally broken, but the
character shapes are quite nice. But I have tried Emacs with
--no-init-file, and I think that the glyph is rendered with a
different font (after 5 minutes of grinding), so I am not sure this is
font-related.

Versions of stuff:
1)wqy-microhei-font-ttf-0.2.0_beta
2)harfbuzz-3.2.0
3)freetype-2.11.1
4)fontconfig-2.13.92
5)gtk+3-3.24.31

Can someone check that Emacs behaves like this?
If yes, I can fill a bug report.
Thanks a lot!

--
Yours sincerely, Vladimir Nikishkin