Re: Elisp Reference Manual on inserting tables

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Elisp Reference Manual on inserting tables
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 15:26:22 +0300

* Heime <heimeborgia@protonmail.com> [2022-11-06 13:12]:
> Right.  Making the alignment is the big problem.  I like making the
> structure first, and them have the necessary functionality to make
> the table, but without requiring any specific mode.

1. Make Org table

2. Align it by using functions and temporary buffers as
   explained. Mentioning "Org" does not mean you need to use Org mode
   visually. You can insert tables created by Org functions into any
   buffer.

3. Export it to Unicode -- this part I have not yet solved myself.

Voila

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns