Re: [External] : Make new buffer from menu

From: Heime
Subject: Re: [External] : Make new buffer from menu
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2022 20:27:21 +0000

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.

------- Original Message -------
On Saturday, December 3rd, 2022 at 7:15 PM, <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 03, 2022 at 06:43:40PM +0000, Heime wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > > <unsolicited-advice>
> >
> > The problem with Unsolicited Advice is that it is customarily useless.
>

> This is why I stopped offering some to you.

There is significant difference between help and advice Tomas.

Imagine you are struggling to carry a bundle of blankets through
a narrow door to a storage area, your hands are full, the blankets
are heavy, and one of them catches on the door.  You ask a friend
to help you.  He quickly goes to the door, unsticks the blanket
and tosses it up over the other blankets so that you can keep moving
forward.  That is help.