Re: Fwd: Re reference card

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re reference card
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 21:01:26 +0300

> I made earlier a refernece card with Libre Office Calc
> and it was quite a work, because I had to make many columns and put infos in
> it.

And not forget that you can simply print Emacs buffers and get your
reference card for them mode:

M-x describe-keymap RET mail-mode RET, and print the buffer.

mail-mode-map is a keymap variable defined in ‘sendmail.el’.

Documentation:
Keymap for ‘mail-mode’.

Key             Binding

<f8>            exit-recursive-edit

<remap> <split-line>    mail-split-line

C-c C-a         mail-abbrev-insert-alias
C-c C-c         mail-send-and-exit
C-c TAB         mail-insert-file
C-c C-q         mail-fill-yanked-message
C-c C-r         mail-yank-region
C-c C-s         mail-send
C-c C-t         mail-text
C-c C-w         mail-signature
C-c C-y         mail-yank-original
C-c ?           describe-mode

C-M-i           mail-abbrev-complete-alias

C-M-i           ispell-complete-word
  (this binding is currently shadowed)

C-c C-f C-a     mail-mail-reply-to
C-c C-f C-b     mail-bcc
C-c C-f C-c     mail-cc
C-c C-f C-d     mail-insert-disposition-notification-to
C-c C-f C-f     mail-fcc
C-c C-f C-l     mail-mail-followup-to
C-c C-f C-r     mail-reply-to
C-c C-f C-s     mail-subject