Odd problem with KDE, desktop switching and window focus

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Odd problem with KDE, desktop switching and window focus
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 22:39:31 +0100

Since some weeks ago I'm experiencing a peculiar bug that consists on
the Emacs window receiving focus whenever I switch to its desktop. In
detail:

Desktop 1:
Emacs
Firefox
Konsole
...etc

So let's suppose that I'm on Desktop 1 with focus on Firefox, then I
switch to Desktop 2 and switch back to Desktop 1. Focus goes to Emacs'
window, without bringing it to front.

This is independent of the order I start the applications, their
position on the taskbar, method for switching desktops, etc and only
happens with Emacs: if there is no Emacs window, focus does not change
when switching desktops.

Anyone else experiencing this? Ideas?

Emacs 29.0 " --with-native-compilation --without-toolkit-scroll-bars
--with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-modules --without-imagemagick"

KDE Plasma 5.26.4