[Help-gnu-radius] Help with an example

From: Scott Donovan
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Help with an example
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 09:56:34 +1100

Hello Everyone,

Can someone who is a little more familar with gnu radiusd give me a quick
heads up on how to do the following.

I have some 100 Wireless Networking nodes, all of which to radius
authentication by presenting a "Mac address"(eg. 00-0e-99-88-77-66) to the
gnu server. The server is using mysql and all I have to do is place a valid
user in the psswd table bingo, all working.

However I would like to restrict certain cards/users to certain base
stations (or NAS's I suppose). How can I get the radius server to deny the
user if they don't come from a certain set of nas's ?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Scott Donovan