Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Received invalid reply digest from server

From: Nicholay P. Chuprynin
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Received invalid reply digest from server
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:55:12 +0500 (UZT)

Thank you, now it works OK.
Shared key in client.conf wasn't the same as in clients.
But after reading the README I expected radauth to use the key I specified
in the parameters, like this:
radauth -s localhost:KEY ...
Maybe README should be adjusted to reflect this point?
Changes in pgsql.struct may also worth mentioning somethere in the docs..

Thank a lot,
Nicholay