Re: [Help-gnu-radius] acct-terminate-cause is always 0

From: Randy Smith
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] acct-terminate-cause is always 0
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:10:13 -0800

> > Do I need to do something special to get acct-terminate-cause?
>
> Are you using the right dictionary files?  Are you sure the NAS is sending
> the attribute?

Argh... I didn't include the correct dictionary files. Now my detail file
looks better. I also changed
connect_term_reason=%C{Acct-Terminate-Cause} to %C{Ascend-Disconnect-Cause}
in sqlserver and I'm inserting the ascend cause code that we are familiar
with.

Thanks for all your help,

Randy Smith
Tiger Mountain Technologies