Re: [Help-gnu-radius] about user settings

From: 耀逸
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] about user settings
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 17:40:29 +0800

> Yes, each entry in raddb/users must always contain both check and
> reply pair-lists.

 Thank you!
But how can I decide the attributes of the check list?
I don't know what attributes contained in the RADIUS packet from a
connection.

And if we have the wired and wireless connection, the attributes contained
in the RADIUS packets from these connection must be different. How can we
decide the attributes of the check list?