[Help-gnu-radius] Radius parameters

From: Sunny Luckose
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Radius parameters
Date: 28 Jun 2002 04:35:46 -0000

Hi All,

     I have some doubts regarding communication between the
RADIUS serever and RAS/NAS serever.

1)Which are the equivalent parameters for MSISDN,Client IP in the
Accounting packet sent by RAS.

2) Is it possible that any of the parameters we need -- like User
Name, client IP, etc  -- to get from the Accounting packet would
have come in the previous Authentication packet, and hence not
repeated in the Accounting packet.

Any help or pointers is greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Sunny Luckose
There is always a better job for you at Monsterindia.com.
Go now http://monsterindia.com/rediffin/