[Help-gnu-radius] Help ...

From: persiali
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Help ...
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:17:26 +0200

Hi,

I do not understand why nothing appened !
I made "./configure" (default), "make -k" (because of problem with
raduse)
and "make -k install" without blocking stuff!
But now if i try to do "radiusd" nothing change.
If i try "radiusd -mt" i get errors and u understand the matter is on
the
path (which is /etc by default apparently),
If i try "radiusd -mt -d -/usr/local/etc/raddb" i get the interactive
interpreter and it seems to be working!,
If i try "radiusd -d /usr/local/etc/raddb", nothing change and i have no
daemon working : "ps -au | grep radius" came empty!

Is this normal ?
Thanks,
Eric P