[Help-gnu-radius] wtmp in gnuradius

From: Chris Wilson
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] wtmp in gnuradius
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 20:22:28 -0700

Hey,

When I run a 'radwho' its not giving me the correct data from the
radwtmp, it's like its not logging logins? I have 5 max 4048's
configured almost identically, running the same software version, and
each one is setup properly in the clients/naslist files. My users can
authenticate on each rack, and each rack is setup properly to send
accounting info to my radius box. I'd appreciate any input as to what
might be wrong.

Thanks!

Chris Wilson