Re: [Help-gnu-radius] multiple reply_attr_query

From: Ciprian Nica
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] multiple reply_attr_query
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:56:45 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for the info.
The problem was I had to upgrade to mysql 4.0.X to use UNION. I did that and
it works fine.
One problem I met is that, when you use UNION and  the first query returns
strings with less length than the following queries, then the result is
truncated.

Ex :
first qry result :  'Attrib1','12345'
second qry res: 'LongerNameAttrib','987654321'

The final result would be something like :
Attrib1     12345
LongerN  98765

The fastest solution i've found was to change the first query to something
like SELECT concat(attrib,'         '),concat(value,'           ')
so by putting enough spaces to the results of the first query.

Is there any simpler solution for this problem ?

Yours,
Ciprian Nica