[Help-gnu-radius] removing attribute

From: Ciprian Nica
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] removing attribute
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 19:41:12 +0200

Hi,

Is it possible to remove an attribute from RHS ?

I use mysql and my reply_attr_query  is something like this :

reply_attr_query select 'A1','V1' from T1 where C1 \
UNION select 'A2','V2' from T2 where C2

Then in "users" file i have for RHS :
A3 = "=function()"

and function in "rewrite" file is :
string function()
{
 if (%[A1]>0)
  {
   return "V3_0";
  }
return "V3_1";
}

Then I get the value I need for attribute A3. The other two attributes (A1,
A2) are defined by me and the NAS that receives the reply doesn't like to
receive unknown attributes so it is ingoring the whole radius response.

Any idea how this can be solved ? I was thinking to remove the attributes A1
and A2 somehow, but ... is it possible ?

Thanks a lot,
Ciprian