Re: [Help-gnu-radius] attribute not found

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] attribute not found
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:26:28 +0200

Hello Michael,

> As I suppose it's because of that radius doesn't know about some
> attribute[s] that NAS passes to it (dictionary wasn't properly configured?).

You're right. Some attribute declarations are missing from your
dictionary. Most probably it can be solved by including one of
the shipped dictionary files (see include statements near the top
of the raddb/dictionary).

> I'd probably figured it out if I knew what the attributes they were.
>
> Is it possible by this or by that to check out these attributes? Some
> kind/level of debugging maybe?

Yes, set your debugging level to

     level "radius.c"=1;

(notice the double-quotes). You will see in your debugging output
the following diagnostics:

    Received unknown attribute NNN

where NNN represents a decimal number of the received attribute.

Regards,
Sergey