Re: [Help-gnu-radius] radwho not returning logged in clients

From: JP Hindin
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] radwho not returning logged in clients
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:43:45 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, Sergey Poznyakoff wrote:
> Make sure radwho actually uses this file. Run
> radwho -f <path-to-your-radutmp>.

I have checked this also, and verified that I am pointing it in the right
place. I've also run it as both user and root, on the odd chance that
might make a difference (although I shouldn't imagine it does), with
little luck.
I do have things in slightly non-standard places (prefix=/usr/local/gradius),
but everything else appears to work...

What else should I be looking for?

JP