[Help-gnu-radius] Confiration radius

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Confiration radius
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:59:57 +0100

Hello,

   I would like to run raduis in order to receive accouting ticket only:

i have install radius,

how i can run "radiusd" option to do this function ?
Futhermore i don't have any databse with account , it isn't the same radius
whitch manage the authentification.

I have a cisco routeur in version 12.1.7. The autentification is for users PPP
under ISDN. I have checked i send correctly the
request accounting.

Many thank for your help.

Alain
SPECIAL ADSL
L'ADSL à partir de 15,95 EUR/mois et le modem ADSL offert ?  C'est en
exclusivité chez Tiscali !
Pour profiter de cette offre, cliquez ici: http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl/
Offre soumise à conditions.