[Help-gnu-radius] Mysql

From: Dalibor Malek
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Mysql
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 22:45:33 +0100

Hello Folks,

i have one big problem.

I have the radius installed wit Mysql and the radius is writing to the database.

My Problem is that I need a SQL command for the Radius which tells him. When you get the Stop command then look in the “calls” table and check the “connect_term_reason”, if the reason for the current user is “6” then go to the “passwd” table and set the current user in the “active” column from “Y” to “N”.

Is there any possibility to do that. I thought I could let the radius write the “connect_term_reason” into the “passwd” table and then set a query, but I can’t get the radius to write to two tables at the same time.

Can somebody help Me.

Thanks

LordRayden