Re: AW: [Help-gnu-radius] Password on a MySQL Server

From: Mario - Firewalls
Subject: Re: AW: [Help-gnu-radius] Password on a MySQL Server
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 14:34:10 -0300 (BRT)

Hi there,

Thanks for helping.
But my radius still not working...

Everything is correct, the NAS configuration... the users file.
But I am using Fall-Trough = 1, cuz my authentication is not working...

I tried this encrypt and not worked either.

See:
radiusd: GNU Radius version 0.96 (i686-pc-linux-gnu)
Compilation platform: linux
Debugging flags:
Compilation flags: PWD_SHADOW USE_SQL_MYSQL

Can I see some Compilation Flags, maybe it can be wrong...
I don't know, and I don't want to use a text file if I can use a mysql db.

Please, help.

M?rio Frederico Le?o Balistieri
Diretor de Implementa??es
Firewalls
address@hidden

Key fingerprint = C2BA B98D EE25 BEAF E0EF  4AD6 4B75 DDD2 1D74 97C7