[Help-gnu-radius] several radius CDR's for each call !

From: Macram Zaarour
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] several radius CDR's for each call !
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 15:36:38 +0300

Hello,

I have been running gnuradius0-96.4 with patch  for the past  months
I have a main radius server and a secondary  radius server which are
connected each to a separate mysql database. The two databases are
connected through replication

I have seven Cisco routers (Mainly As5300) pointing to radius with the
following configuration

Radius-server host xyz auth-port 0 acct-port 1813  (main radius)
Radius-server host abc auth-port 0 acct-port 1813  (secondary radius)
Radius-server retransmit 5
Radius-server timeout 10
Radius-server deadtime 5
Radius-server key foobar
Radius-server vsa send accounting
Gw-accounting aaa

I have been getting stats , and billing my customers during this period

But lately, and very often i am getting more than one CDR (sometimes 6)
for each call. I noticed this in both the text files and the database

The radius log does not show any error
Could it be that radius ackgnowledgement  is not reaching the Cisco ?

How can I solve this problem which has serious consequences on billing
my clients

Thanks