Re: [Help-gnu-radius] preventing simultaneous use from two different rad

From: Anderson Nadal
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] preventing simultaneous use from two different radius server
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:52:47 -0300

Hy Macram.

Use the Exec-Program-Wait in user configuration file.
Write a program to check in the detail table if the user is logged, and use this information to deny or allow access.

If your need some help write me.

[]'s
Nadal

Macram Zaarour wrote:

Hello,

I have two radius servers pointing to one database
What is the easiest way  to prevent a user to simulateouly login from
two different radius servers
Thanks