[Help-gnu-radius] users file.

From: Cline Communications, Corp.
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] users file.
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:19:47 -0700

Just added some additional users to my /usr/local/etc/raddb/users file.

I then tried connecting and these new users did not work.

I rebooted the radiusd a few times by doing a "killall radiusd" and then
"radiusd" to start it back up...

My old previous users are working just fine, why won't these new users work?

The settings are all the exact same settings!  I'm willing to pay someone to
walk me through it if anyone is interested.  What other things do I need to
do to activate new users?  In the past, we have always just added them and
then rebooted the radiusd.

Any ideas?

Thanks!