[Help-gnu-radius] radauth broken with latest Gnu RADIUS?

From: JP Hindin
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] radauth broken with latest Gnu RADIUS?
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:54:32 -0500 (CDT)

Greetings;

I recently was forced to upgrade Gnu RADIUS because a colleague moved our
MySQL server from 3.x to 4.x.
Thats fine, I didn't realise there was even a later release than 0.94.4 -
my motto is usually 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'. This serves me
well, as long as someone else isn't screwing around elsewhere :)

At any rate, while RADIUS is working quite well now, I cannot use the
radauth function.
On terminating radauth, I get this:

$ radauth test testpassword
radtest: error: ./radauth:14: unknown attribute `User-Password' FAIL

In the radius.debug log I have:
Oct 08 13:52:27 (AUTHREQ local 2 aasp): Login incorrect [test/], CLID unknown

Am I missing something?
Although using radauth is, of course, not vital - its always nice to have.

Thanks;
JP