[Help-gnu-radius] Configure an L2TP

From: josephine
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Configure an L2TP
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:14:33 +0200

Anyone can help me to set up a l2tp entry in users file?
Which attribute Ia ve ti specify?

there is any example?

I tried editing the users file but everytime I tried an authentication it fails

users file :

test01  Auth-Type = Local, Password = "pippo", Service-Type = Outbound-User,
        Service-Type = Outbound-User,
                Tunnel-Type = L2TP,
                Tunnel-Medium-Type = IP,
                Tunnel-Password = davideit,