[Help-gnu-radius] authentication question

From: j. roughan
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] authentication question
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 02:36:20 -0700 (PDT)

I have radius auth functioning properly but would also
like to enable authentication in case of radius
failure.

so then, if I was accessing the network appliance and
for 1 of many possible reasons it could not talk to
the
radius box, I would like the network box to provide
authentication.

is this feature supported? & what is the proper command?