[Help-gnu-radius] Accounting Proxying to two radius servers

From: Azzopardi Konrad
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Accounting Proxying to two radius servers
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 18:19:15 +0200

Dear all,

I have successfully set up proxying only for Accounting. Now I am being
requested to send Accounting packets to two different servers at the
same time. Is it possible ? I did the below but proxying to first server
only is occurring.

I have these entries :

Realms :

ACCTREALM       wap_test,wap_rad        strip

Hints :

DEFAULT         NULL    Rewrite-Function = "noip", Fall-Through = Yes
DEFAULT         NULL    Rewrite-Function = "acctrealm", Fall-Through =
Yes

Rewrite :

integer
noip()