Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Experiences with cisco VPN 3000

From: Gerald
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Experiences with cisco VPN 3000
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:33:06 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Dan Didier wrote:

> I was wondering what peoples experiences have been with using GNU-Radius
> with the cisco VPN 3000 concentrator.

I haven't personally used this, but I'm considering it for a customer of
mine. I would be interested to hear your experience in setting it up
off list. I can help with the radius setup part on list, but it should be
just a matter of pointing to the radius server and you are good if it is
like other cisco hardware. Both ends have to agree on the key obviously.

Gerald