[Help-gnu-radius] System Authentication

From: Paul Peters
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] System Authentication
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 03:05:35 -0500

Hi,

I'm attempting to install gnu-radius on FreeBSD 4.9. I have set
Auth-Type = System for my default user. System authentication seems to
work according to the system password file, but it authenticates a user
even if the account's system expiry date passed. Any ideas on how I can
get gnu-radius to reject a user based on the system expiry date? I know
I can specify each user in the users file and manually enter an
expiration date, but that can become a heavy administrative burden.

Thanks

Paul