Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Login incorrect???

From: Gerald
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Login incorrect???
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:59:40 -0500 (EST)

On keeping plaintext passwords in the database:

http://www.gnu.org/software/radius/manual/html_mono/radius.html#SEC156

 Specifying Passwords in SQL Database.

[DEFAULT]   Auth-Type = Local,
                      Password-Location = SQL

What you put is looking for encrypted passwords (good stuff) in the
database. Which type of encryption is determined by your system's crypt
capabilities and if it was located at compile time I believe.

Note: I put [DEFAULT] in brackets only because the source I'm quoting from
doesn't have
DEFAULT. In your config you WOULD need DEFAULT without the brackets.

Gerald

P.S. Top posting today because I'm lazy and this was an easy question.