[Help-gnu-radius] GNU-radius and Netscreen

From: S Blom
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] GNU-radius and Netscreen
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:09:30 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to get Netscreen working with GNU-radius (latest stable),
however the dictionary is not included in the source, so I got one
somewhere from internet.

I'm using NTRadPing to test my radius configs.
When I try to authenticate, this is what I get in the attributes-dump:

        unknown-vendor 3224, size 6 = "

NB: either the quotes are two singles, or it's a single double quote (I
can't tell).
Is this an error string that NTRadPing generates or is this from
GNU-radius?
Does GNU-radius want to have vendor-ID's hardcoded somewhere?

Here's the dictionary:

[dict/netscreen]
#
#       From:
#
http://www.netscreen.com/support/downloads/4.0_configuring_screenOS_for_
NTdomain_v11.pdf
#

VENDOR Netscreen 3224

ATTRIBUTE       NS-Admin-Privilege      3001       integer
Netscreen
ATTRIBUTE       NS-VSYS-Name            3002       string
Netscreen
ATTRIBUTE       NS-User-Group           3003       string
Netscreen
ATTRIBUTE       NS-Primary-DNS          3004       ipaddr
Netscreen
ATTRIBUTE       NS-Secondary-DNS        3005       ipaddr
Netscreen
ATTRIBUTE       NS-Primary-WINS         3006       ipaddr
Netscreen
ATTRIBUTE       NS-Secondary-WINS       3007       ipaddr
Netscreen

#
#  Values VSYS-Admin and Read-Only-VSYS-Admin require a NS-VSYS-Name
#  attribute in the response packet.
#
VALUE           NS-Admin-Privilege      Root-Admin              1
VALUE           NS-Admin-Privilege      All-VSYS-Root-Admin     2
VALUE           NS-Admin-Privilege      VSYS-Admin              3
VALUE           NS-Admin-Privilege      Read-Only-Admin         4
VALUE           NS-Admin-Privilege      Read-Only-VSYS-Admin    5

- stu -