[Help-gnu-radius] ARAP Support and How To?

From: Cian Phillips
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] ARAP Support and How To?
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:59:45 -0800

Hi,

Total newbie here so please forgive my ignorance.

I set up GNU radius on a freeBSD box with some really simple configuration parameters. Just to see it work before trying anything tricky.. Now I need to figure out which configuration file I need to tweak and how I need to tweak it to enable the Apple Remote Access Protocol stuff. There are attribute definitions in dict/standard but I have no idea how to use them.

I can connect both locally and remotely using radauth and I can see the messages in the logs.. (they say authentication succeeded but I guess the ARAP client is looking for a challenge response?

I'm guessing I have to add some ARAP stuff to the clients file????

<feeling really dense>

Thanks,

Cian

%less config
# For detailed description, run:
#       info Radius config

option {
        max-requests 1024;
        resolve no;
};

logging {
        prefix-hook "default_log_prefix";
        channel default {
                file "radius.log";
                print-category yes;
                print-level yes;
        };
        channel info {
                file "radius.info";
                print-pid yes;
        };
        channel debug {
                file "radius.debug";
        };
        category auth {
                print-auth yes;
                print-failed-pass yes;
        };
        category info {
                channel info;
        };
        category =debug {
                channel debug;
        };
        category * {
                channel default;
        };
};

auth {
        max-requests 127;
        request-cleanup-delay 2;
        detail yes;
detail-file-name "=nas_name(request_source_ip()) + \"/detail.auth\"";
        strip-names yes;
        checkrad-assume-logged yes;
};

acct {
        max-requests 127;
        request-cleanup-delay 2;
        detail-file-name "=nas_name(request_source_ip()) + \"/detail\"";
};

rewrite {
        load "checknas.rw";
        load "log-hook.rw";