[Help-gnu-radius] Admin assisstance

From: neener
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Admin assisstance
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:49:06 -0700

I am running a Radius server using Gnu Radius and I am having trouble with
checking for multiple dial-up connections.  The dial-up service I obtain
through another company that uses Cisco 5800 AS.  The default installation does
not support this type of access server and so it does not get the response back
on whether or not the user is already connected.  How do I go about determining
how the request is supposed to be formatted and how the response is going to be
formatted?  And then how do I get this information into the Radius
configuration so that it can use it?