[Help-gnu-radius] Framed-IP-Address

From: Fletcher Mattox
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Framed-IP-Address
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 09:52:21 -0600

Hi,

I'm new here.  I am trying to pass the framed ip address to Exec-Program-Wait
with an entry like this in my users file:

DEFAULT Auth-Type = System,
                Simultaneous-Use = 1
        Exec-Program-Wait = "/lusr/etc/vpnauth \
                             %C{User-Name} \
                             %C{Calling-Station-Id} \
                             %C{Framed-IP-Address} \
                             %C{NAS-IP-Address} \
                             "

While the other parameters are passed correctly, %C{Framed-IP-Address}
shows up as 0.  What am I missing?

Thanks,
Fletcher