[Help-gnu-radius] grouping and pool address

From: Tomoyasu Maitani
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] grouping and pool address
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 20:30:47 +0100

Hello all,

I need your help for setting up the groups.
I have set up our around 100 radius accounts as "Auth-Type = Local"
like the below "users" file.
===
test1   Auth-Type = Local,
                User-Password = "password"
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
                Framed-Protocol = PPP

test2   Auth-Type = Local,
                User-Password = "password"
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
                Framed-Protocol = PPP

test3   Auth-Type = Local,
                User-Password = "password"
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
                Framed-Protocol = PPP

test4   Auth-Type = Local,
                User-Password = "password"
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
                Framed-Protocol = PPP

===
Now I want to do grouping those accounts into two or three groups and
assign IP address from the pool address.
ex)
Group1 : 192.168.1.1+
Group2 : 192.168.1.65+
Group3 : 192.168.1.129+

Can you tell me how can I configure this?

Best regards,

Tomoyasu Maitani

The information contained in this electronic mail message, and any and
all accompanying documents, is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient of this information,
any form of disclosure, distribution, copying or use of this communication
or the information in it or in any attachments is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you received this information in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete it and destroy any copies of it.
Messages sent via the Internet may be subject to delays and/or unauthorized
alteration. Neither KDDI Europe Limited nor any of its affiliates shall
be held liable for the contents of this message.