Re: [Help-gnu-radius] GNU radius server / client setup/installation guid

From: Martin Laflamme
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] GNU radius server / client setup/installation guide required.
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 07:12:18 -0500

Should be lots of instructions out there. I use freebsd but main thin use a
program that will install all the dependencies. Will be using the local
password file for authentication or a database? Will users be authenticating
with @domain or just their username. In ur logging directory, just create an
empty file called radius.log - that will be required.

I'm just waking up but let me know what ur plan is and I'll fill u in when I'm
more awaw

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Bell network.