help-gnu-utils

Print SPC, Barcode and GD&T symbol fonts from your Computer in Word, Exc

From: Kanecal Customer Service
Subject: Print SPC, Barcode and GD&T symbol fonts from your Computer in Word, Excel, CAD etc.
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 5:33:28 PM -0800

Print GD&T, SPC or Barcodes symbols on your PC! Perfect for publications,
letters, forms, test materials, inspection reports etc!

"True position", "profile of a surface", "grand average of sigma" etc., all
hand crafted into TrueType fonts for your PC. Windows or Mac, these fonts are
available from all your applications' drop down lists.

Do you outsource your customer bar code requirements because typical barcode
"systems" are way too expensive? What if you could print your own
shipping/inventory labels right from "Word", "Word Perfect", or "Excel"?

We also make custom fonts for any application. We have combined several
existing fonts and added specific symbols to exact specifications. We are also
the most affordable font source.

If this is not a concern, please pass this on to your professional counterparts
that could use these timesaving symbol fonts. If this does concern you, please
read on;

Most managers do not realize that college and university graduates in the
quality or engineering fields do not receive formal GD&T training as part of
their educational program. This is alarming since these people are hired into
design, manufacturing or quality control/assurance positions which all require
reading drawings and properly interpreting all requirements. Now these symbols
are available in a font with an easy to read wall chart that depicts the
symbol, its name/meaning and where to find detailed reference to its use.

We provide Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T per ASME Y 14.5
[formerly ANSI] symbols), Statistical Process Control (SPC), Feature Control
Frame, General Blueprint/Inspection symbols and Barcode (Logmar) fonts that
appear in "Word", "Excel", CAD, Autocad, Pro/E, Solidworks, Autocad LT, Corel
Draw® or Word Perfect® drop down lists that have all the versatility of other
system fonts. Our symbol fonts are perfect for letters, notices, drawings,
resumes, forms periodicals, manuals, brochures or reports.

Our bar-code font is compliant with all required ASTM specifications for
shipment labels, inventory or general identification for major contractors or
government use.

Unlike most other providers, our fonts range in price from $10-$35. Please
visit our site @ http://www.kanecal.net for more information. We would be proud
to be affiliated with your company and we believe that many professionals from
the Manufacturing, Quality and Engineering/Design field would appreciate our
products and services.

Our satisfied customer lists includes numerous Inspection Services, Defense
Contractors, Qualilty Control Software designers and Metrology Labs as well as
Raytheon Industries and soon, Delta Airlines.

We also provide a link to FREE Military and Dept. of Defense specifications. To
read or print. No catches!

Also, to do our part to aid the victims of the cowardly attack against our
country on September 11th, we will be proudly donating 15% of our profits until
September 31, 2001 to the American Red Cross. If you would simply like to
donate to the American Red Cross on your own please go to
http://www.redcross.org/donate/donate.html

Sincerely,

Kanecal Consumer Relations

Note; You are not on any "spam" list. If you have no interest, please pass this
on to those who may use it. We will not contact you again unless you
specifically request it.