help-gnuastro

Re: [help-gnuastro] Error during make

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: Re: [help-gnuastro] Error during make
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 01:08:05 +0100

Hi Michael

Thank you very much for sending this crash report.

Could you please send us the lines before these also? The lines you have reported are the final notice that `make' couldn't continue any further. There must be an error or some other failure before reaching this point.

Especially since you probably built it in parallel (with `make -j8' for example for building on 8 threads). So the error might not have been printed as the immediate lines just before these last few. In other words, some other files might have successfully been built (on other threads) after the error.

So if you send us all the outputs after running `make', we will be able to see building exactly which part has failed. And from that we will fix the problem.

Thanks a lot,
Cheers,
Mohammad