help-gnuastro

Re: [help-gnuastro] GNU Astro configure error - missing WCSLIB component

From: Duane Booher
Subject: Re: [help-gnuastro] GNU Astro configure error - missing WCSLIB component
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 20:34:13 +0000

Hi Mohammad,

It looks like we have a build/install completed with one final 'make check'
error. We have gone ahead and are doing some cursory testing.

Is this error below anything to be concerned with?

Make check:
FAIL: buildprog/simpleio.sh

Then I run:
tests/buildprog/simpleio.sh
../bin/buildprog/astbuildprog not created.

The actual make of bin/buildprog appeared to be clean.

Thanks again, your support has been awesome.
Duane