help-gnunet

GNUnet not installing properly?

From: William Liquorice
Subject: GNUnet not installing properly?
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 00:02:57 +0100

So, I decided to have a look at that gnunet-config issue, and to do that I decided to reinstall GNUnet (0.14.0 from git) on my laptop (Linux Mint 20.1). I've followed the build instructions in the handbook for the multi-user setup and everything seemed to have built and installed successfully.

However, when I tried to run gnunet-config, the program immediately crashes because it cannot find libgnunetutil.so.14. This seems very odd, as I have found libgnunetutil.so.14 in /usr/local/lib.

Is there something OS-specific that I need to do? I've attached the bug report output.

Thanks,
        William