help-gnustep

Re: Grasping Gorm

From: Stefan Rieken
Subject: Re: Grasping Gorm
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:27:50 +0200

Hi,

I just wanted to thank everyone answering my questions about Gorm. I
understand most of it now and keep your emails as a reference.  I didn't
have time to investigate more, that's why this answer is a little late.

Your answers did inspire me though to learn some more on the backgrounds
of Objective C and I even got the Brad J. Cox classic from the library,
which inspired me to start on a Smalltalk/ Self-like language, of which
I am very positive about the development and the original ideas it
contains. So anyway... thanks ;-)

Greets,

Stefan

(P.S.: too bad there's not a real standard for ObjC.)
--
"What? We didn't order a pizza!"
"It's not a pizza, it's a BOMB."