help-gnustep

Renaming a class created in Gorm

From: Dan Hitt
Subject: Renaming a class created in Gorm
Date: 29 Aug 2003 14:36:24 -0400

Hi,

I'm using Gorm (0.3), and i can see how to make a subclass.  For reference,
click on the classes button of the document view, then choose a class,
then subclass it using Classes > Create Subclass...

This will create NewClass, or NewClass1, etc.

How do i rename the class?

I can't seem to do it with the class inspector, and the only
other method that looks promising is Edit > Set Name (which
doesn't work for me).

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

My setup is gnome on redhat 7.3, gnustep base 1.6.0, back 0.8.4,
gui 0.8.5, and it seems to be largely working.

dan