help-gnustep

custom subclass wiring

From: reuss
Subject: custom subclass wiring
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 14:54:06 GMT

I have a subclass of nsview.
in this subclass I have three subviews.
how to proceed to make available the variables of my subclass to the three
subviews?
I tried with [self superview] from the subviews, but the superview does not
respond to my subclass's methods. How to make reference to the subclass
control's methods? Should I wire it in all subviews?
eg.
@implementation subClass: NSControl
id 1stSubview = [[subView alloc] initWithFrame: aFrame];
[1stSubview wireIn: self];
and the same for the others?
?
I suppose there is a more simple way, but what is it?