help-gnustep

Re: Problem loading a picture.

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Problem loading a picture.
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:22:39 +0100

Nicolas SANCHEZ wrote:
I've a picture in my app directory (included in GNUmakefile), when I exec my prog in the src dir, the picture is loaded, but after doing a make install and executing the prog anywhere the picture is not loaded.

Is it necessary to tell the complete path when loading the picture ?

Could you just provide the GNUmakefile and the line of code where you load the picture? The solution is probably as easy as to put the picture into the XXX_RESOURCE_FILES in the GNUmakefile, but how could I tell, if you aren't doing this already?