help-gnustep

A good starting point

From: Wayne Stewart
Subject: A good starting point
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 20:32:46 +1000

Hi,

I'm just starting to look at Obj-C & Cocoa/GnuStep.

I have lot's of mac's & so I can use XCode etc. For my current uni subject I need to work on linux or windows - both foreign territory to me.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good starting point for a novice?

i.e. FreeBSD, Linux (which type?), Windows (mingw or cygwin)

What I don't need is hassles setting up the system.

Thanks for the help,

Wayne

Beer.  So much more than just a breakfast drink!