help-gnustep

Re: Using a shared AppController with Gorm

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Using a shared AppController with Gorm
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:22:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hey,

Sorry for replying to myself, but I must clarify.  I didn't mean, in the
previous mail, to say that you should create and instance in the object view
AND set the NSOwner to the class.  That's wrong.  I intended the first and
second paragraphs to be separate examples.  My apologies.   :)

Thanks, GJC

=====