help-gnustep

Re: Objective-C, GNUstep Base, and ncurses ??

From: Christopher Armstrong
Subject: Re: Objective-C, GNUstep Base, and ncurses ??
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 22:54:30 +1000

I don't know if Objective-C binding's exist, but you certainly can use
the regular C bindings, without modification. To link against, you add
the -lncurses (or whatever is needed) to a line in your GNUmakefile like
the following:

xxxx_OBJC_LIBS = -lncurses

where xxxx is the name you give your application or tool e.g.

TOOL_NAME = NcursesTool

would give:

NcurseTool_OBJC_LIBS = -lncurses

Hope that helps