help-gnustep

Re: current _user_ documentation?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: current _user_ documentation?
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 22:29:18 -0600

On Oct 27, 2005, at 9:36 AM, Kristian Rink wrote:

Hi all,

I hardly dare to ask, but after some time of playing around with GNUstep, I am more or less thinking whether there is any source of more user-related _current_ documentation on GNUstep? In example, I am still sort of trying to assign applications to file types within gworkspace; the documentation that comes with gworkspace or GNUstep in itself didn't prove to be that helpful, neither did google.

The best I can think of is here:

http://www.gnustep.org/experience/documentation.html

but it's probably better to ask questions on discuss-gnustep@gnu.org for something specific.