help-gnustep

ProjectCenter can't find font

From: Malcolm Herring
Subject: ProjectCenter can't find font
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 10:49:41 +0000

I have just built and installed GNUStep on both an i386 & a ppc Linux system
(Fedora 8). ProjectCenter on i386 works fine, but the ppc build always gives
the warning: "The font specified for NSUserFixedPithFont, Courier, can't be
found". It then uses a proportional-space font in the edit window.

I have tried over-riding Courier via a "defaults" setting, but it then can't
find that font either.