help-gnustep

Re: violation by /opt/local/GNUstep ?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: violation by /opt/local/GNUstep ?
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:50:47 -0700

On Feb 22, 2008, at 9:29 AM, Brent Austin wrote:

Should I be worried about this....and if so how do I fix it?

--->  Staging ArtResources into destroot
Warning: violation by /opt/local/GNUstep
Warning: ArtResources violates the layout of the ports-filesystems!
Warning: Please fix or indicate this misbehavior (if it is intended), it will be an error in future releases!
--->  Installing ArtResources 0.1.2_1
--->  Activating ArtResources 0.1.2_1
--->  Cleaning ArtResources

You can't change it, it's part of how the port for GNUstep is put together. I'm not really sure what anyone is doing about it.