generic.h missing.

From: Giuseppe Sarno
Subject: generic.h missing.
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:24:08 +0100

Hi,
I'm currently using G++ 2.95.2 to compile my code and I'm using
RogueWave tool.h++ 7.1.1,

this library has got a rw/generic.h header in which it includes the <generic.h> standard header.
unfortunatelly this file is not included in the standard include files.

The error I got is like " generic.h not such file error in line 87 (of rw/generic.h)"

So the question is the RW lib wrong or something is missing in G++ include files.

and any what should be a standard approach to fix it.

Can you please help me ?

cheers.